• Upcoming Bull Sales. Click here for info
• Country Santa needs help on Dec 23 at 1:00 PM to stage gifts for delivery and on Dec 24 to help deliver the gifts. Meet at PCCA President David Elias' home on Roanoke Rd ar 12:00 PM. Contact David at 864-633-8575.
• Ag-Pro will be having a Winter Service Special now through December 31. Save up to $50 on regular service prices. Click here for more info.
• Several 7 wk male Hanging Tree x Blue Heeler pups.
Contact Gwen McPhail for info at 864-972-3192 or email@example.com.
• PCCA member Sharon Furr has seven 8-9 month old bulls (will register). They will be ready to work for you next fall or show potential in the spring. Out of Yon dams and either Yon Final Answer or Yon Freightliner bulls.Contact Spanish Oaks farm at spanishoaks@truvista,net or call 803-385-6958
We are committed to the cattle industry and the promotion of beef. We are stewards of the land and the animals.
If you have cattle and live in Pickens County, or surrounding counties, we urge you to join the PCCA or your local Cattlemen's association and the South Carolina Cattlemen's Association (www.sccattle.org) in order to stay up on the latest information. If you have no cattle, but enjoy a good steak, come join us at a meeting and see where your beef is raised. CLICK HERE to fill out a membership form.
Thank you and Welcome.