• New Link: Joe Davis
• AgPro in Williamston is having a Drive Green Event on March 13 & 14. Click here for more info.
• Info on the Clemson Bull Test off test report is available at clemson.edu
• 2015 Master Cattleman class. Click here for more info.
• SC Cattle Alert Click here for more info.
•4/21/2015 - Pickens County Cattleman's Association meeting on NRCS, FSA & Clemson Veterinary and Animal Sciences Dept. Click here for more info
• FSA Updates - click here for more information
• Several 7 wk male Hanging Tree x Blue Heeler pups.
Contact Gwen McPhail for info at 864-972-3192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to the cattle industry and the promotion of beef. We are stewards of the land and the animals.
If you have cattle and live in Pickens County, or surrounding counties, we urge you to join the PCCA or your local Cattlemen's association and the South Carolina Cattlemen's Association (www.sccattle.org) in order to stay up on the latest information. If you have no cattle, but enjoy a good steak, come join us at a meeting and see where your beef is raised. CLICK HERE to fill out a membership form.
Thank you and Welcome.